I have recently shared some episodes about the fact that I’ve been struggling, and that life is challenging. But the reason I can share when I’m struggling is that I have hope that these challenging times will pass.
It is important to talk about struggles and challenges, but in those moments it’s equally important to know there is hope.
We can move through our challenges, own our struggles, and have hope that we will come out the other side.
When you are struggling, I invite you to have hope. You can move through your struggles without judgment or numbing, so establish what you need, communicate those needs, and have hope that things will improve.
In this episode, I share the importance of being real and truthful with ourselves in times of struggle, and not judging yourself as you own your story. Hear why having hope is so important to wellbeing, some ways you can cultivate hope in your life, and the importance of actively doing so.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Some of the fairytales we have been sold on.
- The importance of being able to feel and release your feelings.
- Some examples of me asking myself what I need and what that looks like.
- Brené Brown’s definition of hope and the three parts to this.
- How to develop hope.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- I’m struggling
- Life is challenging
- Energy vampire
- Remove “just”
- Formula 1: Drive to Survive – Netflix series
- Schitt’s Creek – Netflix series
- Kelly Rae Roberts