When we are anxious or self-conscious about how others perceive us, we can sap the energy from the people around us, and more often than not, people don’t like that. However, we might not recognize that the energy that we bring into a situation is what is pushing others away.
Trying to be perfect in everything you do over-taxes your system and takes away from the enjoyment you receive from others.
On this episode, we’re talking about identifying and changing our own “energy vampire” tendencies. By being deliberate about the way we approach connection with others, we can create healthier relationships and stronger connections.
We can choose what energy we bring into situations; we don’t have to be energy vampires full of worry.
Tune in and think about how we can be more deliberate about what’s going into our brains. Through confidence and compassion, we can find more enjoyment in the imperfections of the everyday.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What the difference is between an extrovert and an energy vampire
- How you can root your interactions in love and compassion, not shame and fear
- Why the energy you bring to situations can massively impact the results
- How you can responsibly connect with others without sapping energy from those are around you
- The importance of identifying your energy vampire tendencies and how you can practice healthier connections
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community