Life is challenging. It may not be all aspects or all the time, but there are definitely challenges, and we all face them.
When life is challenging, it can be easy to slip into thinking that they are only happening to you and that you are alone in dealing with them. But thinking in this way adds so much extra pain to an already painful situation.
When we stop arguing with reality and stop believing that we shouldn’t be facing these challenges, we can heal and thrive in our lives despite them, and take better care of ourselves.
What does taking care of yourself look like right now? I invite you to ask yourself with curiosity, what do you need as you accept the challenges you face in your life? Remember, you are not alone, and you can, and will move through them and come out the other side.
In this episode, I share the key to accepting that life is challenging and how to do so in a way that is caring and nurturing toward yourself. Hear some challenges I have faced recently in my life and how I dealt with them, and how to ensure you are always giving yourself what you need in any moment when up against challenges.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The importance of taking care of yourself.
- What magical thinking looks like and how it might show up in your life.
- How to do what’s right for you, even when other people have opinions.
- Why there will always be challenges we didn’t create or anticipate and how to move through them.
- The importance of acknowledging when you are struggling and accepting this.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- I’m struggling
- Spare by Prince Harry the Duke of Sussex
- Story of Swimming + Cancer