Our words have a lot of meaning and can be very telling about how we want to present ourselves. When we don’t want to cause an uproar, we try to soften the blow of what we are saying.
By removing something as simple as the word “just” from our vocabulary, we can own the space we deserve and stop feeling bad about needing things from others.
On today’s show, we’re talking about adjusting our words so we can be clearer and make ourselves heard without feeling like we’re imposing on others.
When we are clear about what we want, we can be empowered to share our ideas and find the success we deserve.
Listen in and learn what little changes you can make in the way you think that can have major impacts on the way you live.
Want to be seen, show up in your life, and own your voice? I have a private coaching spot opening in October 2019. Click here to learn more and apply.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How the word “just” can be a crutch that leaves you in your old stories
- Why you might be hiding behind the limitations in your head and how it makes you small
- The importance of being clear and owning the space you deserve
- How to stop feeling demanding when you are talking to others
- How impactful small changes in the words we use to express ourselves can be
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community