I’m always talking about you becoming the LEADER of YOUR LIFE.
Because most of our lives — especially if you are female — you’ve been culturally programmed to fit in to be accepted, to have a place in society.
I get it … back in the day this was important to ensure one’s safety and to remain alive. Being different was a threat to the tribe, town + society.
In 2019 we have more freedom — and laws in place to protect us — than 200 years ago, especially in countries like the United States, Australia, Canada + Europe.
Growing up, there were really only 3 channels on television. We all watched the same thing.
Today, there aren’t even three apps for social media. There’s Facebook, Instagram (are we connected?), Snapchat (which I don’t even understand), Twitter, and so many more.
In the past, you needed to be a follower of others.
Just like media, there’s no longer one path and YOU get to decide how you want to LEAD YOUR LIFE.
When you are the BADASS version of you, as you stand in your own ENOUGHness, you become the LEADER OF YOUR LIFE.
- You live your life according to YOUR VALUES, not what other people tell you to value.
- You own your voice and speak your truth, instead of not speaking because people may get upset.
- You stand in the true power of who you are … with all of the strengths you have to offer, not who others think you should be.
- You live within your own integrity, not choosing ease + comfort.
- You build a loving relationship with your body, not what society tells you are the right numbers for you.
- You cultivate strong, connected and authentic relationships, not having surface relationships.
- You do meaningful work — paid or unpaid — that’s important to you, not selling yourself out for a paycheck.
As the leader of your life, you are fully awake.
If this sounds like the kind of life you want to start living, go check out my leader of your life podcast series.