We have faced tremendous loss in the last year, whether it’s the loss of people, connection, or day-to-day things. We can choose to focus on the loss we continue to face, or we could focus on who we are becoming in the process.
This past year has provided us with the opportunity to really reflect on who we are and who we want to be. Many of us want to become a better person, but you mustn’t discount the wonderful person you already are.
Becoming the best version of yourself is about showing up, being brave, and daring greatly in your life. Go after what you want, even though it feels scary and vulnerable. Because the rewards will be unimaginable.
I invite you to ask yourself, who are you becoming as we go through this thing called life?
Join me this week as I show you how to use experiences of grief and loss to become a deliberate leader, and why we shouldn’t discount the learning we experience in our lives. I share why who you are becoming is a journey, not a destination, and why it’s the small steps along the way that make a big difference.
Are you ready to enjoy your life without Netflix being your only source of happiness? Are you ready to get clear on what you want without all the anxiety, insecurity, and doubt that usually clouds your vision? Join Grounded Confidence today, and learn how to set boundaries, get your needs met and become the best version of yourself!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What I learned from 2020.
- The importance of feeling your feelings.
- Why we tend to discount our instincts.
- How to stop discounting the small steps of learning.
- Why you don’t have to be perfect at everything.
- How to let go of other peoples’ expectations.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Who are you becoming? Tag me on Instagram and let me know!
- Join Grounded Confidence today, and learn how to set boundaries, get your needs met and become the best version of yourself!