Things will not always go the way you want them to. That is a fact of life, as frustrating as it is, and the only thing we can control is how we react to it.
When shit happens, we can choose how we let it affect us.
Our immediate reaction to when things go wrong is to wallow in it or blame ourselves or others, but we can choose not to and to think practically instead.
By choosing to prioritize the important things and not wasting energy on unnecessary emotions, we can navigate problems way more effectively.
Join me on today’s show to think about how to approach missteps and listen to some recent examples of learning how to deal with things going wrong.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What to do when things don’t go according to plan
- How to prioritize the things that you find most important and how not to waste energy
- Ways to choose how you respond to things going badly
- Why it is important to remain compassionate to yourself in stressful situations
- How to manage the cost to you when things fall through
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community