Whether it’s at home or in the workplace, we are all leading different aspects of our lives. One of the responsibilities of a leader is to provide feedback, which takes a lot of courage and is very vulnerable.
In this week’s episode, I talk about what you need to bring into the room as a leader. I offer insights on delivering impactful feedback in various contexts and what to check in on with yourself before you enter a room to provide feedback.
Discover how to lead and coach with effectiveness, compassion, and in a way that allows people to thrive. Learn questions leaders should ask themselves when providing feedback and why it’s important to never let the fear of disappointment get in the way of setting goals.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to prepare to give impactful feedback.
- Why you should avoid magical thinking.
- What has made me an effective swimming coach.
- How to align employee skills with feedback.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to never miss a show
- Atlas of the Heart by Brené Brown
- Grow Your Self-Awareness: Mindset
- Grow Your Self-Awareness: Emotions
- Grow Your Self-Awareness: Being