Do you consider yourself a leader? I’m here to tell you that no matter what your title is at work (or at home), you have huge leadership potential.
Leaders look for and see the unrealized potential in people and processes. If you’re a parent, you do this! If you’re an entrepreneur, you do this!
Now there is skill involved, leadership does take practice and cultivation. But by finding a coach, learning invisible skillsets, and challenging yourself, you can lead with confidence.
My friend, this week I invite you to identify as a leader. Start noticing the ways in which you already lead and take a moment to see the invisible skillsets you may need to develop.
Discover why you are already a leader and how to step into a new level of leadership. Learn the difference between domination and bravery, how to develop skills to enhance your leadership, and what it means to be a balanced leader.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What a leader is.
- How to stop being your own barrier.
- How to learn and unlearn.
- What bravery is.
- Questions to identify your leadership struggle.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Join the Dare to Lead™ Group Coaching this Fall!
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.
- Brené Brown
- Carol Dweck