Taking care of yourself is important, especially at this time. Many of us have reservations about self-care. We wonder whether we are doing it the “right way” and whether we deserve it. But we tend to forget that the best way to take care of yourself is different for every individual.
Join me in this conversation with Karen Walrond as we discuss simple and accessible methods of taking care of yourself and how to find the right one for you.
We also discuss how taking care of ourselves helps us be more aware and present in the moment so that we can live our lives more fully.
Do you sometimes feel undeserving or guilty when taking time for yourself? You may be taking those actions from a place of shame. The same actions can have very different effects when they are coming from a place of confidence.
Listen in and discover how a practice of taking care of yourself confidently can also help you feel more happiness and joy in your life.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Am I doing self-care the right way?
- What does self-care look like for me?
- How to be aware + awake + present in the moment
- Why courageous conversations are so important
- The difference between happiness and joy
- The key to living a joyful life
- Karen’s favorite ways to take care of herself
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Karen’s website
- Other interviews with Karen:
- Get my new DIY workshop: Becoming ENOUGH
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.