In our everyday lives, it can feel like we aren’t contributing anything and that we are not valuable members of the world because we haven’t stopped specific injustices or accomplished significant goals.
It can feel like we are taking on all the problems of the world but it’s discouraging when it seems like nothing changes.
Today, I want to talk about finding clarity with what you value and being less ambiguous about what you actually want to achieve. When you refocus on what success actually means, you can build self-confidence and self-worth by acknowledging all the changes that you have created so far.
By rethinking what it really means to make a difference, you can find the significant things you do each day.
Please listen in so you can reclaim your confidence and continue to change the world one day at a time!
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How being ambiguous about your goals is holding you back
- How to refine your focus and find what success means
- Why you need to stop judging what you’ve already accomplished so you can focus on what is next
- Strategies for gaining self-confidence and to stop talking down to yourself
- The importance of not overloading yourself by taking on too many big causes or obstacles
- How you can tweak your attitude towards different aspects of your life to fit your goals
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community