Have you ever felt as though you’re dragging a dead cow across the desert? It’s a great metaphor because so many of us can relate to it.
It is easy to feel as though you’re constantly being held back or plowing through, which is why the concept of rising up is really important. Rising up to show up as your best self will enable you to start creating the life and relationships that you want.
Developing the courage to get clear on what you want in life and then asking for it is difficult for many of us to do, but working on this skill will help you learn to let go of things that weigh you down and find things that are more aligned with you and your values.
I invite you to consider – what is your truth and are you sharing it? What do you need so that you can show up and thrive in your life? It’s time to stop beating ourselves down and start rising up together.
Tune in this week as I share three lessons I’ve learned to cultivate the rising up process and that you can use to do the same in your life. I’m showing you how to create relationships with others where they treat you the way you desire to be treated, and how to overcome the obstacles that are holding you back in life. It’s time to stop dragging dead cows across the desert!
Are you ready to enjoy your life without Netflix being your only source of happiness? Are you ready to get clear on what you want without all the anxiety, insecurity, and doubt that usually clouds your vision? Join Grounded Confidence today, and learn how to set boundaries, get your needs met and become the best version of yourself!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What it means to rise up and why it’s so important.
- How to develop the skillset to ask for what you want.
- Why we don’t need to judge other peoples’ boundaries.
- How to view boundaries as an opportunity.
- The importance of being clear and communicating your needs.
- How to have your own back.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Who are you becoming? Tag me on Instagram and let me know!
- Join Grounded Confidence today, and learn how to set boundaries, get your needs met and become the best version of yourself!