Humans are hard-wired to create and tell stories; it’s how we see and make sense of the world. However, not every story is productive.
It is important to ask, “What do I tell myself?” and “How do I share my life story?”
It takes a lot of work to understand where these beliefs come from, but it is so important to do. When we recognize the unconscious stories we have about ourselves, we can choose to reframe them to become intentional statements of purpose.
Stories can go from being defeatist and limiting to empowering by simply changing how we look at them.
Listen in and let’s talk about how we can reimagine and repurpose these stories to make us more empowered and better role models.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What kinds of stories we tell ourselves and how they impact us
- How you can understand and accept the real stories about your life
- How to reframe your story to empower yourself
- Ways to shape the life you want to live happily in
- The power in reframing the negative stories in your life as opportunities for growth
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community