When you come back from a life-changing experience, like travel or a coaching class, it can be a struggle to readjust to your old lifestyle and relationships when they seem out of touch with that experience. Finding the balance between your new and old self can be tricky, as you want to keep the lessons while maintaining your relationships.
By allowing ourselves grace for what might be a rocky transition, we can use this process to become more balanced, all while integrating lessons learned and being true to ourself.
On this week’s episode, I’m talking about the process of adapting back to your life after learning something outside of your routine. Pulling partially from recent experience, I want to share how you can incorporate lessons without alienating those around you.
It is so crucial to feel your emotions and to use the ‘white space’ to get what you need in the re-entry process.
Join me as we make space for ourselves and think about how we can bring our loved ones along in our process of continual growth.
The next Mindset Workshop is happening in September. Sign up here.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to readjust after a life-changing experience and integrating lessons into your routine
- Ways you can effectively understand and navigate differences in relationships you encounter during re-entry
- Why the ‘white space’ is vital during the integration process for feeling your emotions
- How to fill yourself back up when you are feeling drained in the transition back to life
- How to bring valuable relationships along with you through the integration process
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community
- Truly’s Deodorant