It feels like we are always just doing one thing after another, chasing this idea of an endpoint where everything will be perfect and we can finally enjoy all we’ve done.
In reality, there are many different Promised Lands for different areas of our lives and it all operates in cycles.
We often imagine the end result of our labors being this picturesque place where nothing goes wrong and we are perfectly happy with everything that is happening. Most times, that is not really the case… but that doesn’t mean we aren’t in the Promised Land.
There will be things that go wrong in the Promised Land, but don’t forget to enjoy the experience because you’re looking for things to go wrong.
Join me and think about the things that are going well in your life and enjoying your personal Promised Land for whatever you have in your life.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What the Change Cycle is and how it leads you to the Promised Land
- The reality behind what the Promised Land really is with all its imperfections
- The different illusions and pains we have around the end results
- How we create different areas that have their own Promised Land
- Ways to enjoy the time you have in with what you’ve accomplished
- How not get caught up in the regressions and storms that happen
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Martha Beck’s Change Cycle
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community