We spend a lot of time worrying about whether or not other people like us. We put so much energy into appearances to make sure everyone else has a positive opinion of us… and it’s exhausting.
People liking (or not liking) us says nothing about who we are as people.
Oftentimes, other people are simply not a fit for us and we don’t have the capacity for them in our lives. And there is nothing wrong with that.
The important thing is that you are yourself. You should live out your beliefs and values and not worry about other people’s perceptions of you.
Listen in today as we discuss how we can be ourselves and how others will naturally gravitate to us if they are a good fit!
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How the perceptions of others naturally impact the way we act in our lives
- Why the judgments of others don’t mean anything about you
- The value of accepting that not every person out there will fit your personality
- How to live out your beliefs and values to be more like yourself
- The importance of knowing your capacity for pleasing others
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community