When you think about money, what comes up for you? Excitement, fear, anxiety? We all have different stories, feelings, and situations when it comes to money. If we can understand and unpack those stories, we can change them and write our own brave new endings.
Karen Walrond is a leadership coach, speaker, author, and photographer. She is the author of several books including The Beauty of Different: Observations of a Confident Misfit, and the upcoming book The Lightmaker’s Manifesto.
Karen joined me for a time as a guest co-host on How She Really Does It. In this episode, which originally aired in 2016, we talk about money. We’ll discuss my and Karen’s different feelings around money. One of us fears it and one of us loves it!
We’ll also talk about the beauty in the mess and how to find the silver linings of a difficult money situation. Listen in to learn more about how to change your story about money, how panic is an effective ignitor, and tools you can use to create wealth.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why money scares Karen
- How to find the beauty in the mess of a difficult money situation
- Not talking about money
- How panic can ignite a flame beneath you
- Tools to create wealth
- How to change your money story
- How much money is enough?
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Karen’s website
- Other conversations with Karen
- The Millionaire Next Door – my favorite money book of all time!
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.