Our world has been changing for many years and there are possibilities out there for you that have never been there before. If that statement doesn’t ring so true to you, or if you feel that those possibilities aren’t there for you, the thoughts that you think may be creating prison walls in your life.
To take the first step towards being the deliberate creator of your life, you must recognize that thoughts are not reality. In truth, everything is subjective. When you embrace this you can end up in totally new territory where you can then do and create whatever you want.
Author, speaker, and wayfinder Martha Beck has been my teacher and has helped me create the life that I want. She joined me in this episode to discuss how you can also do that in your life. In this interview, which originally aired in 2014, Martha and I talk about the many possibilities in your life and how to become the deliberate creator of the life that you want.
We go deep into how to use play and joy to get clarity about what exactly it is that you want. And once you do find that clarity, deep practice is necessary. Being willing to work towards mastery can be the make-or-break factor in creating the life that you want. Listen in for guidance and insights about how to make this happen for you.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What possibilities are out there for you
- How humans can do magic
- How to joyfully think about what you want without anxiety
- How to incorporate play while getting clear on what you want
- What stops some people from creating the lives that they want
- Why some people are able to create the lives that they want
- How to be the deliberate creator of your life
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Martha’s website
- More of my interviews with Martha:
- The Invisible Gorilla
- Get my new on demand workshop: Trusting Yourself
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.