We run into obstacles every day that can irritate us and test our patience… as long as we see them as problems, that is. When we go into these situations without being intentional, they can end up following us and weighing us down unnecessarily.
Sometimes, we can’t change the obstacles we face, but we can change our mindset and how they impact us.
When we have these inevitable and seemingly unfixable problems––like going to the DMV or rude people––we have the choice to get annoyed by it and let it bug us, or we can make it better for ourselves.
If we argue with reality, then we lose. So, don’t argue with it and learn to laugh at the ridiculousness instead.
Listen in to this episode as we talk about how we can change our mindset in regards to these truly trivial things and not let the little things bother us. I use a recent personal triumph over negative thinking to show how can you let go of these small bothers and enjoy the richness present in your life.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Simple changes you can make to your mindset that will leave you happier
- Tips for empowering yourself to take control of your own mind
- How to choose a mindset that will be less of a burden
- Why you should have empathy for others who seem like obstacles
- How to limit the cost of the irritating moments and enjoy the ridiculous
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free MINDSET PRACTICE workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for WISDOM WEDNESDAY updates so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community