As humans, most of us tend to have limitations on what we think we are capable of doing, all grounded in the old stories we tell ourselves about our self-worth and how things should be. These beliefs can really shut down the creative part of our lives.
One of the most empowering and exciting things you can do is allowing yourself to dream about things that might not happen.
Today, we are talking about the importance of letting yourself dream beyond those old beliefs and how believing in yourself can lead to things you never could picture yourself doing.
If you allow yourself to dream without attaching your self-worth to those dreams coming true, you’ll unlock the potential that you’ve been limiting for years.
Listen in to find out how you can start to imagine all the incredible possibilities in your life and keep yourself open to a world of opportunities!
The next Mindset Workshop is happening in September. Sign up here.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How the old stories we tell ourselves prevent us from imagining what is possible in our lives
- The importance of dreaming for breaking down the walls in our own minds
- How to push past the internal sabotage and allow yourself to dream bigger
- Why you need to ‘believe to achieve’ so you don’t become overly attached to things going exactly like you imagined
- Ways to let yourself to dream without getting down on yourself if they don’t come true
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community