As the leader of your life, you get to listen to you. What’s important to you? Who is it you really are on the inside? When you take off all the supposed to’s who is inside?
Being the leader of your life is about being authentically you. It’s about letting go of the external rules of who you are supposed to be, what you are supposed to think and how you are supposed to live your life. It’s about letting go of all those damn supposed to’s and living as YOU.
Being the leader in your life is knowing you, knowing your values + strengths, knowing your priorities. Know yourself so you can lead the best version of yourself.
Join me for this Deep Dive episode, which was originally published in 2017, to learn why you are afraid of being the leader in your life and how to move through those obstacles and be the leader of your life.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why you are afraid of becoming the leader of your life
- What’s stopping you
- How to let go of external rules and messaging
- How to learn what your values are
- How to learn what your strengths are
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Click here to get on the waitlist for my upcoming group: Dare to Lead™, based on the research of Brené Brown
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.