Can you identify the inner workings of your mind while you’re having a stressful experience? OR unpack the brain’s stories before they talk you out of the running and into a hole?
This ability to understand emotions is often considered a weakness in corporate environments. But it is an invisible skillset and the scaffolding that bolsters your leadership.
Invisible skillsets can be organizational systems, the ability to connect, or trust-building skills and they can be cultivated at any time.
I invite you to identify your invisible skillsets and examine if you can build more soft skills to push your leadership to the next level.
This week I walk you through different types of invisible skillsets and explain how understanding soft skills can help you overcome resistance, find connections and build trust.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Types of invisible skillsets.
- How to find compassion for yourself.
- How to identify systems that work for you (and don’t).
- What trust building is about.
- How to leverage soft skills.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Join the Dare to Lead Group Coaching this Fall!
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.
- Brené Brown