Something I’ve learned to own about myself over the last 16 years is that I am really good at helping people integrate.
If you’ve listened to the show, done the mindset work, and found it isn’t working, you’re likely wondering what you’re missing. But it’s not that you’re doing it wrong, there needs to just be more integration.
When you integrate new beliefs and figure them out, it’s like trying on a new pair of shoes. You may need to walk around in them first and try them out, before settling in them. That’s the integration piece.
If you find your mindset practice has stalled, my invitation to you is to work on the feelings and connecting feelings, thinking, and behaviors. Knowing is not enough, you need to practice and integrate to create the results you want to create in your life.
In this episode, I’m showing you how to bust the old stories and beliefs you have about yourself and replace them with new ones. Discover what exactly it takes to integrate what you’ve learned besides just being in your brain, how to remind yourself over and over about what you’re committing to believe about yourself, and how to allow yourself to be in your true beliefs so you can create the results you want.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why I don’t agree with the phrase “fake it till you make it.”
- A tip to help you if you’re struggling with your mindset practice or journal.
- What integration looks like.
- How your identity can change with integration.
- Why obstacles are meant to be overcome.
- How to connect your emotions to your thoughts and behaviors.
- An identity I used to hold about myself and how this affected the way I treated myself.
- The importance of feeling your feelings.
- Where integration happens and becomes part of the story of who you are.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Dr Carol Dweck
- Carol Dweck: Why People Succeed episode
- Emotional Agility: Get Unstuck, Embrace Change and Thrive in Work and Life by Susan David
- Permission to Feel: Unlock the power of emotions to help our kids, ourselves, and our society thrive by Marc Brackett
- Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- Atlas of the Heart by Brené Brown
- Magical endings episode