My friend, best selling author and remarkable woman Jen Louden and I are talking about having mercy when things are going south.
“We learn slowly + imperfectly.”
~ Jen Louden, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- Going south
- Really intimate with ourselves
- Loving kindness
- Common humanity
- Inner gladiator
- Being human
- Write it down in handwriting
- Trusting intution
“What evidence have you created for yourself?“
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Jen’s books A Year of Daily Joy, The Life Organizer,
- Jen’s beautiful website
- Why I Hope to Die at 75 ~ Atlantic article
- Interview with Brené when she was under the bed.
- Interview with Todd Kashdan
- You can connect with Jen Louden here.
- If you have questions for our show conversations, Email them to me.
“How can I be in the space of loving kindness?”
I appreciate the itunes reviews. Thank you!
When you leave an honest review for How She Really Does It on Itunes it helps the show. Thank you for your time and courage to leave a review on itunes.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet. I so appreciate your emails about the show + it’s impact on your life. I look forward to serving you with this show!
Thanks for Listening!