Sometimes we think that learning how to manage our mindset will miraculously eliminate all of the bad thoughts and we will suddenly be in the Promised Land. But that simply isn’t how it works.
By managing our mindset, we can acknowledge thoughts for what they are and not attach value to them.
When we see if thoughts are true or not, we can start to understand the underlying reasons why we might be thinking that way. By understanding those reasons, you can figure out what it is you need.
Reframing how you approach less than enjoyable thoughts can add so much positivity and joy to your life and relationships.
Listen in and learn how to let the thoughts flow through you instead of controlling your happiness.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Some misconceptions about what managing your mindset means
- The value of having “bad thoughts” for figuring out what you need
- How to understand the truth behind individual thoughts without letting it derail you
- The difference between lying to yourself and reframing your perception
- Ways to empower yourself despite the doubts that creep in
- Strategies for taking steps to focus on creating more happiness in your life
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community