Parenting, a journey filled with both joys and hardships, presents itself as one of life’s greatest challenges. Just when you start feeling confident and capable, new phases of growth emerge, bringing along fresh sets of hurdles.
Remember, you are never alone in this journey. As a coach, I am here to be my clients’ confidant, and it’s no surprise that parenting is a topic that often comes up in our discussions.
I understand that you set high standards for yourself, but it’s crucial to acknowledge that parenting is a complex, ever-changing experience. You cannot be everywhere at once, and that’s absolutely okay.
So, my friends, I urge you to show compassion towards yourself, prioritize self-care, and treat yourself with kindness. This is how you can sustainably navigate through parenthood.
Tune in this week to discover methods to check in with your expectations of parenting. Learn how to see wins, move outside of shame spirals, and avoid peer-pressure by digging into your family values.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to discover your family’s persona?
- Why parenting is hard.
- Why social media is an unfair reflection of parenting.
- How to identify wins in parenting.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Join my Dare to Lead coaching program
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.