Sometimes when we think about what we really want, a lot of fear comes up. We are afraid we’re not good enough or that we can’t really have the thing that we want. Sometimes we feel that we are not worthy of connected and authentic relationships.
I’m here to tell you that you can have strong, connected, and authentic relationships in your life. Whether you are enough or worthy of that has nothing to do with it. It’s all about being brave enough to go out and cultivate the relationships you want.
“To be authentic, you must let go of what other people think of you.”
The elements in this episode are for cultivating strong, connected and authentic relationships with a life partner, husband, wife, your children, adult children, family members, and friends.
You can create what you want and what your heart desires. Listen in to this episode for a roadmap to cultivating great relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- That you are worthy of connected relationships
- Why we think we’re not enough
- Why there’s drama in our minds about our relationships
- How to let go of what other people think
- How to cultivate connection and authenticity
- How to build stronger relationships with your partner, spouse, friends, children, and anyone in your life