Sometimes life runs away with us and the resulting overwhelm keeps us from following our inner knowledge and tools.
Being an entrepreneur is no walk in the park. It takes many skills, commitments, and time for REST. However, it’s important to remember that moments of struggle can also be key lessons.
This week I discuss the wins and failures of my recent trip to New Zealand as I juggled work, family time, and all the shit show moments.
My friend, I invite you to feel your feelings and find empathy for yourself when you are struggling, pushing too hard, and feeling overwhelmed.
Discover the BIG WIN that I experienced on my trip despite being exhausted and overextended. Learn how to observe when you are struggling and how to celebrate even among the struggles.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What to do when your systems aren’t working.
- How to notice signs of overwhelm.
- Why opportunity doesn’t always come at the perfect moment.
- Why perfectionism is not the goal.
- Why it’s okay to mess up.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall
- Brené Brown
- Tapering for vacation (Deep Dive)
- Atlas of the Heart: Mapping Meaningful Connection and the Language of Human Experience by Brené Brown