Do you have the weight of the world on your shoulders? Do you take on more than your share of responsibility?
My clients are people who deeply care and take on a huge amount of responsibility, but predominantly doing what serves other people and not what you need or desire can have great impacts further down the line.
Having the insight to guide you on where to spend your energy and brain juice in your one precious life is invaluable. You need to make time and space for yourself and accept what is your responsibility and what is not.
If you are exhausted at the end of the day because you are trying to take care of everyone, I’m here to help you stop and take inventory. I invite you to consider, what is really your responsibility? There are no right or wrong answers this week, only reflection and awareness.
Join me this week as I share some tips and guidance to help you if you feel like it’s your job to rescue everyone and solve everyone else’s problems. Learn how to stop indulging in other people’s responsibilities and focus only on your own, and some great quality questions to ask yourself to help with this work.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How I am implementing this work in my own life.
- The importance of not taking on responsibility that isn’t yours to take.
- How to get clear on boundaries and responsibility.
- Why just because you have done something doesn’t mean other people want your input.
- How to figure out your responsibilities and create boundaries around them.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- What’s wrong with me?