Well, friends, we’ve made it to week six of quarantine. It feels like my family is finally getting into a flow state and using better communication with each other. And, I’m taking the time to communicate better with myself and ask myself what I need.
To take it a step further, I want you to also ask yourself this: How can you support you? Self-care is so important these days. But to know how to care for yourself, you need to know what you need and what you can do about it.
For me, there are four things I try to do every day that give me a structure to support my mindset. Now, doing these things doesn’t mean I feel good always. Practicing self-care won’t make your life any less messy.
But, self-care can allow you to feel your feelings and reduce your reactions to them. As you create this structure for support, you can better understand what you need and then meet those needs.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about how to give yourself the space for structure so you can support your mindset during this time. I’ll share the things I do each day for more clarity and peace, and ways for you to add self-care to your life, drawer by drawer.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The things I do each day to support my self-care.
- How journaling can help you listen to your inner wisdom.
- How to move through this time with more grace and clarity.
- Why it’s better to declutter one drawer at a time, literally and metaphorically.
- Why the structures you had in the past might not suit you today.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Start your journaling practice today with my new Mindset Journal!
- Podcast interviews with Peter Walsh
- The Melt Method
- Sign up for my new course: How to Feel Grounded Confidence
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.