Do you find yourself working really hard? Do you believe your effort is only valuable if it’s hard? The world we’re living in has lots of obstacles, and life is hard. It can be relentless, and for those of us who are or have been perfectionists, it can feel even harder.
The truth is, life is full of different flavors and we must accept and acknowledge them all in order to enjoy this one precious life we have.
As you experience these hard things in your life, there will be things that you can control and things you have no control over. But what if it could be easy?
My invitation to you is to acknowledge it all. This is life. The next time you find yourself doing hard things, check in with yourself and ask yourself questions. Ask yourself, does it need to be hard? What if it could be easy?
Listen in this week as I’m encouraging you to consider what you can make easy so you have the energy, resilience, and wherewithal to get through the hard. Hear why just because you can do hard things, doesn’t mean you have to, and the importance of knowing when to work on the things you need to overcome and when you can allow things to be easy.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why you can do hard things, but it doesn’t mean you have to.
- A great reminder for me when I am solely focused on working hard.
- Why we can enjoy the things that are easy and how doing so gives us the space to grow and enjoy our lives.
- How we also need ease to help us through difficult times.
- The benefit of creating systems to get you through the hard things.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- We Can Do Hard Things sign