As of recording this episode, the election results have not been revealed and there is a lot of tension in our country. It’s not just our country; I have clients in different parts of the world who surprise me with how much they know about our politics. All eyes are on us.
You might be nervously waiting for the opposing candidate to win and the consequences of that decision to be seen. The candidate you want to win could, but our country will still be divided.
There is pain on both sides of this election. We live in the “Divided States of America” where the collective energy of our people is massive. When that energy is fear or grief, it can do significant damage to us all.
As I prepare for the election results, I want to shed some light on what the results truly mean for us. This isn’t about winners or losers. How can you show more compassion, patience, and empathy for yourself and others?
Listen in today as I share my thoughts about this tense time and my encouragement for you to get through it. My hope is that you ask yourself the questions in this episode to help navigate you towards an even more resilient, compassionate, and loving self. We have done hard things, and we will continue to do hard things.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- The different emotions swirling in anticipation of the election.
- How even getting the results you want can be exhausting.
- Why there will be pain no matter who wins.
- Questions to ask yourself to help realign with your values.
- Some things that have helped me during this time.
- My plans for getting through this week and beyond.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Mindset Journal
- Get my on demand virtual workshop on Trusting Yourself!
- Sign up for my new course: How to Feel Grounded Confidence
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- The Last Dance – docuseries