At this point in the turn of the year, there is a lot of messaging about what we can do to live better in the new year to come. As high achievers, we have the expectation that we can continuously add to our list.
What we don’t consider is that if we add something, we need to figure out what to take away.
This week, we will explore what in our lives can be dropped, whether it’s for the time being or completely. I give personal examples of things that were no longer relevant that I kept on doing because I’d always done them and what happened when I let go of them.
My friend, as we approach the new year, I encourage you to think about what elements can be dropped from your life to create a space for you, whether it’s a space in your office or a space in your mind.
Discover how to recognize the things that you don’t need to carry around anymore and why leaving them in 2023 can only be beneficial for you and your loved ones.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Some examples of things that can be dropped.
- Why it’s better to take small steps than go all in or nothing.
- How dropping things can create time and space for yourself.
- Why you should stop doing the emotional regulation for other people.
- Why dropping things can be beneficial to others and not just yourself.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall
- Peter Walsh: Less is More