Communication in relationships can sometimes feel murky. This week, we emphasize the significance of honest and vulnerable communication.
I’ll share a mantra and an example of my daughter’s candid communication during her childhood. It’s true that communication in relationships can lead to expectations, moments of overwhelm, and discomfort.
However, in the end, nurturing communication is always worthwhile.
My friend, I encourage you to be open and vulnerable (while using discretion) in your relationships. Forge deep connections and enhance your communication skills with those you hold dear.
Discover the value of building connections and techniques for communicating with kindness. Understand why embracing vulnerability, though challenging at times, is always worth it.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to leave space for expectations to change.
- What vulnerability fosters.
- How to connect deeper with loved ones.
- A mantra for clear communication.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall
- Brené Brown