Are you experiencing unnecessary suffering in your life? Would you even recognize what unnecessary suffering looked like?
We can do hard things, and we do them daily. Whether it’s supporting family members through health crises, ensuring financial wellbeing for ourselves and our loved ones, raising children, or tackling whatever obstacles we experience, we are all doing hard things.
But just because we can do hard things doesn’t mean we are always supposed to do them.
I invite you to consider where you are doing unnecessary suffering in your life. Where is this happening for you, and what can you do to put an end to it?
Listen in this week as I’m sharing some examples of unnecessary suffering that you may have experienced in your own life and where you might be continuing these unhelpful patterns of behavior. Find out why even though you can do hard things, not everything has to be hard, and how to give yourself permission to eliminate unnecessary suffering in your life.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Some examples of hard things we do in our lives.
- Why not everything has to be hard.
- An example of where I have caused myself unnecessary suffering and why I did it.
- Why there are things people find hard that others find easy, and why that’s okay.
- The cost of unnecessary suffering.
- One small change that will cause big changes in your life.
- How stopping unnecessary suffering will make space for you to do the hard things.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.