I dislike the cold, and even though I live in California, I can say that I have never enjoyed cold weather. For a long time, I put myself in a situation that didn’t make my life more enjoyable during that season: I didn’t turn on the heat.
We sometimes make choices that cause us unnecessary suffering. Sometimes, our brains are set on old ways of thinking that are not beneficial to our growth but instead are a waste of energy, attention, or money.
Just like I did during those winters, sometimes we put ourselves in uncomfortable situations because we are fiscally conservative.
My friend, I invite you to look at the choices you’ve made and try to pinpoint what causes unnecessary suffering in your life.
Discover how to make a positive change and stop suffering when you don’t need to. Tune in to find out how to unlearn a way of being that doesn’t help you grow.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to see if it is resistance or unnecessary suffering.
- Why it’s time to let go of old beliefs that are not relevant to you anymore.
- How to determine if your decisions support the work that you do.
- Some important questions to ask yourself about your money.
- How to unlearn some ideas ingrained in your mind.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall
- Brené Brown
- Professor Kristin Neff
- Gratitude cards