Life is precious, and it is full of all sorts of experiences. There are challenging, difficult moments, and there are moments of ease, calmness, and often overlooked joy.
There will always be great things, and there will always be not-so-great things. It is important to recognize and receive the good in our life and then give it back.
We all have a wholesomeness within us. When we show up and allow ourselves to be seen, we give permission for others to do the same. If you have the ability to spread joy, do it. Give compliments, share your light, be the intention.
My invitation for you this week is to show up authentically and be responsible for the energy in your life. Don’t wait for someone else to give you the space to show up; share the message that is your truth, however you want to do it.
In this episode, I’m sharing why it is so important to share your light and consider the energy you want to bring in your life. Discover why you are responsible for the energy you bring to a space, and why you don’t need to wait to fully show up as your authentic self.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How I apply this work in my own life.
- The importance of showing up as your authentic self.
- Why it is essential to feel all of our feelings – the good and the bad.
- How to establish the cost of holding onto hurt, pain, and resentment.
- Why you should always give as many compliments as possible.
- How to show up with your version of joy and share your energy.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.