Travel can be exhausting. Systems to help us travel with care are essential. I just experienced 5 trips in 7 weeks, none of which were vacations, and it was a tiresome time but I’ve found methods that encourage me to learn from my mistakes and travel with more ease.
It is important to schedule our time with attention and strategy that plays into the swirl of life. It’s possible to travel, work, and vacation in a way that supports you and your needs.
We are busy people, and even while away we may still have work, expectations, and duties. The outpouring of energy while traveling does require time for rest and check-in reflections.
My friend, I invite you to check in with yourself and identify what your needs are as you travel. Traveling with extra care for your wellbeing is not a weakness, it’s a strength that allows you to set yourself up for success.
In this episode, I share my travel checklist and how I try to travel in a way that supports my schedule. I share examples of how I have swirled social responsibilities with other life responsibilities while on a trip. This episode is filled with important methods that I use to support myself so that I can travel and be at my best simultaneously.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why tapering into travel is so important.
- Methods of smoothing re-entry after enjoying travel.
- Different types of travel.
- The importance of managing your mindset when faced with a challenging schedule.
- How to check in on your reason for “why” you’re engaging in travel.
- How to identify what you need while traveling.
- How to roll with the punches.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Packing cubes
- Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Libby App.
- MELT Method