In this episode of our four-part celebration of 15 years of How She Really Does It, we’re discussing transformation. I’m bringing on an old favorite and very good friend of mine, Michele Woodward. Michelle is wise, gracious, and my heart is always so full after speaking with her.
Michele Woodward is an executive coach and CEO whisperer and has joined me as a guest co-host for so many episodes over the last 15 years. I am so looking forward to talking with her about transformation to celebrate 15 years of the show.
When you fully embrace transformation and take the learning from it, it means that when life offers you another opportunity to transform, you can go through it. It’s not that it won’t be difficult, but it won’t be as staggering or demobilizing as it might have been before.
Who are you when your back is up against the wall? This is what Michele asked me back in 2010 when I was going through an exceptionally difficult time and I invite you to consider the same. I think about all of the conversations we’ve had both on and off the air, and Michele has asked questions that have stuck with me forever. We dive deeper into these this week.
Join us for this episode as we discuss the importance of values, strength, character, and priorities, and share our transformations over the last 15 years. We’re talking about being the person you want to be and how to become the leader of your own life, and the importance of being clear about what you want without being attached to it.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How the podcast has evolved over the last 15 years.
- The goals we hold for our clients as coaches.
- Why mindset work and coaching are so important.
- The importance of having a growth mindset.
- What spiral learning is and how it affects us.
- How bad things do happen to good people, and how to deal with this.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Michele Woodward: Website | Facebook
- Previous episodes with Michele
- When Bad Things Happen to Good People by Harold S. Kushner
- Living a Life that Matters by Harold S. Kushner