I have such a sweet treat for you this week, and I am thrilled to welcome my client Brenda onto the show. I know many of you enjoy when I bring clients on to talk about their journeys of transformation, and you’ll hear a really special story this week.
Brenda and I started working together in August 2017, after her divorce from her husband left her feeling lost, broken, and hopeless. Feeling as though she had nothing left to give, she made a last-ditch effort to get some help, and she reached out to me to help her work on her mindset and make a much-needed change in her life.
We all have limiting beliefs and things that hold us back in our lives, and we often feel like we want a fairy godmother to wave a magic wand, make the transformation we need, and live happily ever after. But we need to experience the entire journey, and by taking one step at a time, you can create the life you want.
Creating a transformation in your life is learnable, doable, and entirely possible. I invite you to consider what’s possible for you in your life if you drop the armor you think is protecting you, give yourself permission to take up space, and recognize the gifts you have to share with the world.
Join us this week and hear a beautiful story of transformation, and how Brenda learned to treat herself with more kindness, compassion, and respect. We discuss how far she’s come in the last four years, and how she has completely transformed her life. If this is possible for Brenda, what’s possible for you?
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How your stories might be preventing you from being your best self.
- Why we have to celebrate the small moments.
- The importance of creating boundaries.
- How transformation varies from person to person.
- Why sometimes things have to fall apart to be put back together for the better.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.