Before I started this show back in the early 2000s, I naively thought that successful people were the chosen ones. I thought that we all had something we needed to learn to discover their secrets so we could have the life they have.
But since then, I’ve come to learn that this isn’t the case. We all have heartaches and sh*t shows, and we all have areas of our lives where we believe we’re not worthy.
It is so easy to think that someone else has it all, but we don’t ever know what’s going on behind closed doors. Everybody has a story that will break your heart.
Instead of looking at somebody else’s life on the surface and making assumptions about how amazing their life is, I invite you to consider that what you see on the outside may not be what’s going on on the inside. Instead of focusing on what you think their story is, consider why you are being triggered by their lives, and how to apply it to get to where you want to be.
This week, I’m encouraging you to let go of the story that there are people who are successful and people who are not, and start seeing why everybody has things that they are going through. I’m showing you how to realize that we are all living paradoxes, and helping you shine a light on things you may not see in others.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- An example of ugly thinking and how to get rid of it.
- How to see where you already have amazing things in your life.
- Why it takes vulnerability and courage to share our truths.
- A mantra that can help you whenever you find yourself wishing you had someone else’s life.
- Why you are not alone when you are struggling.
- How to own your story, love yourself, and accept that we all have challenges and struggles.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.