We are often so distracted by our mistakes that it takes attention away from the things that actually matter. By imagining the bad things that could happen, we end up manifesting them by approaching situations full of worry instead of with optimism and an open mind.
When we worry about making mistakes, we’re focused on the worst-case scenario, and thinking about that is a waste of time.
Today, I want to talk about why you need to stop worrying about all the things that could go wrong and focus on reasonably managing the risks. As soon as you relax and worry less, you will start to see positive things coming your way by learning from the mistakes you will inevitably make.
If you worry constantly, you are being drained of energy that makes you less prepared to deal with difficult situations when they happen.
Join me and let’s think about ways to satisfy our need to be prepared without all the worry!
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- What worrying needlessly does to your thoughts and why it is unproductive
- How you can change from worrying to a more active motivation
- Ways you can prepare for bad things to happen without worrying yourself to exhaustion
- How to preserve your energy and focus for the more important things in your life
- What mistakes can teach us and the value they have for self-improvement
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community
- Story of Swimming and Cancer Podcast with Heather West