What are you waiting for? So often, we know what we want, but we tell ourselves, “Someday, but not right now.”
Whether it’s traveling, buying something you truly want, or even just switching off from the world and spending time with family or friends, what are you waiting for?
I recorded this on the week of my 50th birthday, and while I’ve known for a while that I don’t want a big bash, deciding what I did want wasn’t easy.
But this work is also about the small things that are part of your day-to-day, everything from using fancy soap to taking time off work. It’s time to stop waiting for someday, so listen in to find out how to embrace this idea.
On today’s show, I’m sharing how to see the specific areas you’re holding back in your life, what you want to take action on, and why simply making decisions about what’s important to you is the most amazing catalyst for taking extraordinary care of yourself.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How I see so many people waiting before they give themselves what they truly want.
- Why a woman who takes extraordinary care of herself doesn’t wait to give herself what she deserves.
- How to see where conditioning and socialization are stopping you from doing what you want right now.
- The ways that simply making a decision will make everything come together.
- How to see the things that you already have in your life right now that you’re holding off making the most out of.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.