We weren’t brought into this world knowing how to do everything perfectly. We learn a lot from falling down and getting back up, but we must do so without looking back with regret.
Falling down is an opportunity. Instead of blaming ourselves or finding fault, we must use these times as a chance to acknowledge our key learnings and grow, because this is how we evolve.
Finding fault is a great way to trigger shame. But stopping blaming and learning to name our emotions makes them feel less scary and more manageable. When we can feel the feelings, we unpack the stories we’re telling ourselves and develop the courage to show up with curiosity and compassion.
If you are finding fault with yourself and your actions and constantly beating yourself up, my invitation for you this week is to stop fault finding and start turning these opportunities into key learnings.
Join me this week as I share why love and compassion for yourself will cultivate your ability to have love and connection with others. Learn how to stop blaming yourself and other people for doing things wrong, and how to start trusting your inner compass and make soul care a priority.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- How to develop your own agency and sense of self.
- What the fastest path to disconnection is.
- How to give yourself permission to feel your feelings.
- Some ways to have self-care and why this is so important.
- How to have the courage to own your story and love yourself.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.