Budget-loving finance nerd Mark Butler returns.
Mark and I discuss the defining yourself with money + letting go of what other people think.
“They are better than me.”
~Mark Butler, on How She Really Does It
In this conversation we discuss:
- Compare + despair
- Hedonic Treadmill
- What’s the promise in the purchase?
- New + shiny
- The Whole Consumption Story
- Talking about the truth in our spending.
- Choice in words – “not yet”
“Money doesn’t care if you are a good or bad person”
~ Koren, on How She Really Does It
Mentioned in this Podcast
- Mark’s website
- Carol Dweck interview on Mindset
- Conversation with Mark on Money + Shame
- Kristin Neff interview – Compassion as a Motivator for Change
I appreciate the iTunes reviews. Thank you!
If you find How She Really Does It makes an impact on your life, please leave a comment or a rating for the show at iTunes.
Your review helps spread the word about the show + is always appreciated by me.
Thanks for listening to How She Really Does It, the place where inspiration + possibility meet. I so appreciate your emails about the show + it’s impact on your life. I look forward to serving you with this show!
Thanks for Listening!
Mark – I love talking about money. Thank you for the conversation!