There are a lot of obstacles in our lives, and I frequently work on overcoming them with my clients. So often, we dislike or even hate obstacles because they are messy, uncomfortable, and not part of the plan.
But obstacles are a part of life, and they can be great teachers. They can teach us what steps we need to take to get the result we want. The promised land without obstacles doesn’t exist but you can learn how to move through them and come out the other side.
When you develop the ability to stop arguing with reality and protesting against the obstacle, you can get into a compassionate observer mindset and figure out how to overcome it.
There will be a lot of obstacles as we close out the year, and it’s not if there will be one but when. I invite you to ask yourself what you do when faced with an obstacle, and the key question: who do you choose to become?
Join me this week as I’m showing you how to reframe the way you think about obstacles and a step-by-step approach to help you work through them and get what you want. Obstacles might be messy and uncomfortable, but you have the power to get through them, so I’m showing you how to lean into the obstacle and move through it to land on the beautiful other side.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why obstacles are part of the process.
- The freedom that comes with paid support and why you should never be ashamed to seek assistance.
- Why you can overcome hard things once you believe in your capabilities.
- How to see the lessons in obstacles and use them to grow.
- Why there will always be obstacles and there will always be beauty on the other side.
- How to move through the obstacles you face.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Emotional health [DEEP DIVE]