When you struggle with drinking, the problem (and pain) is often far beyond the glass. As my guest this week shares, this problem looks different for everybody, and it often falls into the grey zone.
This week, I’m joined by author, global keynote speaker, and professional certified life coach, Andrea Owen. Andrea helps high-achieving women maximize unshakeable confidence, and master resilience.
She’s here to share her experience with drinking and sobriety with us.
I invite you to really hear Andrea’s story of resilience and think about how it speaks to the struggles you’re facing. You might not struggle with drinking, but we all experience trauma and hardship in one way or another. Andrea shares how embracing the hard in your hardship is what gets you to the other side.
Discover why sobriety and addiction can look different for different people, the pervasiveness of alcohol addiction in women, and how to address the trauma beneath the drink. Tune in to hear Andrea’s experience of moving away from sobriety and towards recovery.
Unleash your full potential and become the leader you were born to be with Dare to Lead™. Use the button below to schedule your call with me.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why sobriety and recovery are two different things.
- Why the quantity of alcohol is not the problem.
- What “grey area” drinking is.
- The different faces of coping mechanisms.
- What secrecy points to.
- What “think through the drink” means.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates and Sunday Love letters.
- Would you like Koren to come to your city? Sign up and submit your town for a Dinner Party!
- Apply for coaching with me! I have 1-on-1 and group coaching opportunities this fall.
- Andrea Owen: Website | Instagram | Facebook