I know how much you love hearing client case studies and what happens in life coaching, and I truly believe we learn so much from peoples’ stories. So, I’m bringing my former client Kate onto the show this week to share her brave journey with you all.
Faced with the prospect of losing something extremely important to her, Kate knew she needed to dismiss the internal narrative she was carrying from childhood; that asking for help is a sign of weakness. She came to me for help, and we worked together for about 5 years. It was an honor and a privilege to walk by her side and watch her transformation.
You never know what is going on behind the scenes of someone’s life, and how somebody appears on the outside might be completely different from what’s going on inside. Kate was committed to changing the inner turmoil she felt, and she made the necessary changes and continues to do the necessary work to create the results she wants in her life.
Other peoples’ stories can give us insights, wisdom, and nuggets into what’s possible. I invite you to consider, if transformations are possible for them, what’s possible for you?
Listen in this week and hear how Kate learned to be vulnerable and translated this to all other areas of her life. She shares how her life has completely changed since working together, and how she developed the courage to allow for the messiness and change her life for the better.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why Kate came to me for coaching.
- How Kate’s thoughts about dealing with issues have changed since working with me.
- The benefits of sharing with other people.
- How Kate created the results she wanted in her life.
- Why you don’t need external validation to become who you want to be.
- How Kate’s relationships with her family blossomed after going through the hardest thing in her life.
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.