Oftentimes, we feel like we aren’t fully engaged in our lives, be it because of social media or not wanting to leave our comfort zone. It can feel safer on the sidelines, but it can be painful just waiting for things to come to us on their own.
Getting off the sideline can be difficult, but once we are on the stage of our lives, it is incredibly empowering to actively pursue our passions.
On today’s show, we’re talking about what we can do to take a more active role in our lives and how you can overcome the fear of being uncomfortable. I want to share some thoughts on how to show up and learn from new challenges.
When you fully show up to any uncomfortable situation, you give yourself the opportunity to grow, even if it isn’t something you do permanently.
Join me as we take center stage in our lives and can learn to grab hold of our goals with intention!
I have a private coaching spot opening in October 2019. Click here to learn more and apply.
Your voice matters! Make sure you subscribe to the show and leave a review in Apple Podcasts. Tell me what you love and why you’re here and maybe you’ll hear a shoutout to YOU in a future episode!
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why getting off the sidelines and actively pursuing your goals is initially difficult
- What beliefs might be underlying your desire to stay off the stage
- Why you should fully show up in everything you do and how
- How getting off the sidelines is about being true to your commitments to yourself
- Some small but impactful ways you can be more active in pursuing your personal and professional goals
RESOURCES FOR YOU
- Sign up here to receive Friday Podcast updates, Sunday Love letters, and Wisdom Wednesdays.
- Download your free Mindset Practice workbook HERE (includes Feelings Menu)
- Sign up for my WISDOM WEDNESDAYS email so you don’t miss an episode!
- Connect with me on Instagram!
- Join our Facebook community
- Betsy Rapoport: The Writer’s Journey