This summer, I’m rebroadcasting some of my favorite How She Really Does It episodes from earlier years of my show in a 12-week series called Wisdom Wednesdays. I’m bringing these twelve shows back to the surface for you so that they can bring a little bit of wisdom into your life each week (without you having to dig through 600+ episodes).
Simon Sinek is known for inspiring people to do the things that inspire them. His mission comes from the personal experience of seeking fulfillment and passion in his work and life. Simon’s book is Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action.
What is your “Why”? Discovering your “Why” is the process of learning what it is that makes up the things that you love, and then putting those conditions into words. Articulating your “Why” makes it tangible, which opens up doors in every area of your life.
Tune in to hear me and Simon look back on some of my past experiences and discover the pattern that reveals my “Why”. As you listen to Simon ask me questions, do this exercise with us to find your pattern.
ENJOY THE SHOW?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Share what you’ve learned from the show in iTunes.
WHAT YOU WILL DISCOVER
- Why Simon Sinek does the work that he does
- The difference between feeling successful and being successful
- The process of WHY – what we do, how we do it, and why we do it
- How to look backwards to find your WHY
- How to articulate your WHY and make it tangible
- How you can make an impact in your workplace regardless of rank/title